Congratulations to the 23 organizations that received a 2104-15 Program and Marketing Grant! Funded by the City of College Station, City of Bryan, and City of Navasota, these grants provide local organizations with financial support for projects that significantly contribute toward the promotion of arts, culture, and heritage in our region.
This year’s recipients received a record amount of funding through The Arts Council – a total of $392, 400! The Arts Council is excited to see our Program and Marketing Grants used throughout Bryan, College Station, and Navasota to promote the arts!
Bryan/College Station Annual Program and Marketing Grant Recipients
Learn more about the Bryan/College Station Annual Program and Marketing Grant!
- Brazos Dance Collective
- Brazos Valley African American Museum
- Brazos Valley Chorale
- Brazos Valley Symphony Orchestra
- Brazos Valley Worldfest
- Department of Visualization
- Downtown Bryan Association
- Friends of Chamber Music
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- KAMU FM
- KEOS FM
- Marian Anderson Community Music Institute
- Mic Check
- Museum of the American GI
- Texas Independent Film Festival
- The Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley
- The Theatre Company
- University Art Galleries
Navasota Annual Program and Marketing Grant Recipients
Learn more about the Navasota Annual Program and Marketing Grant!